Sharksummer 9 Sharksummer 9

march of the meanies

Poison-Rat responds:

Projective Detective ep1 Projective Detective ep1

remember...

remember the good ol' days when you teamed up with ed atlin, now that was funny, billy goats gruff was funny. This just wasn't that funny, nicely done though

ayegowj responds:

no. what are you talking about? and yes, I already explained that I couldn't write a decent script if my life depended on it. thanx anywayz.

Sunday School 11 Sunday School 11

awesome series

I've been a big fan of your work since you've started and you've been on my favorite author list for a while. You have some of the funniest stuff on newgrounds. I have a clear mic so just give me a holla if you need a voice

EricSullivan responds:

Hell, I might actually do that.

T.V. Sex Pals Episode 3 T.V. Sex Pals Episode 3

just not funny anymore

its getting pretty old and just random cursing, and like someone else said bulky brown is a copy off of boxy brown

Mr. Bananagrabber Mr. Bananagrabber

Ed outdoes himself again

Hey its stateofoddity, very funny, I was wondering what that banana was from the forum, nice that you found some time from Space Tree to do this, THANKS MAN! Oh yeah I play ukulele if you ever need a line (I'm pretty sure that was ukulele at the end)

Skeletor's Bakery 2 Skeletor's Bakery 2

awesome

I've been waiting for this to come out forever and it was well worth the wait, skeletors bakery is very funny and your one of my favorite authors. Hopefully you'll make that Evil Dead series soon, one of my favorite movie series'

CGSstudios responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it, it seems to be going down pretty well, im glad you liked it...and Book of the Dead will happen one day, its just undergone a visual change and story development, but more on that when its relevant!
-Cheers
-Steve

Only Superhuman Only Superhuman

boring

i like your art style but that was boring man

8-bit Theater 4 8-bit Theater 4

pretty good

I liked it humor wise but I'm not into all that sprite and FF stuff

The Last Two Men on Earth The Last Two Men on Earth

Yeah man funny stuff

Lol that was a great movie man, keep it up

G.W. Bush flip flopper G.W. Bush flip flopper

All zero's

I salute you cyhort, George W Bush isn't a bad leader and don't give me that "Anyone is better than Bush" crap, it almost seems trendy to make fun of him when in reality he's only protecting us.Also Kerry is the one flip flopping in lying. I can usually get a good laugh out of making fun of Bush and Kerry, but this garbage wasn't even funny, also I'm well informed so don't tell me I don't know anything. VOTE BUSH!